May you all have a well day. As far that I remember for the past months, our company had been occupied with courses planned especially for the staff. In that case, I would like to share some of the important notes that I’ve gained from the sessions.
We have invite two special guest for our two event, first is about Leadership where we are targeting our branch manager and the second is Customer Services Traing when we are targeting all of our branches team. We conducting the CST in general as not all of our team from the CS sector, but we invite them over also to get the familiar view on how to handle customer.
For Leadership, we invite En Jubair Juhinin as the founder of Arnab Village Ranau to share some of the value that every leader should have.
We also invite Teacher Irme Hazianly Yusop as Marketing Manager for Kak Kiah Cake & Coffee House to share about how to handle your customer effectively.
So then lets have a journey of mind on what have I gain from the courses.
1. We must seek knowledge from experience people cause not all books have recorded their real experience.
2. Lets pray that may the knowledge we get may bring us benefits in case we will deal with situation that put us in a critical decision maker.
3. Believe that every goal and plan we made is gonna work.
4. If it does not work it will taught us most valuable lesson; Experience.
5. Save your energy for something that is more important.
6. Know your potential, and put yourself in a part where you’ll love what you do.
7. Know your limitation, dont push yourself so hard, know when to say NO.
I think that will be enough for my wary head. And in this chance, I would like to apology for my absent in this poor blog. Hehe. I may rebrand my blog into Lifestyle one, though I still enjoy reading. Or maybe not and stick with the niche.
Q : What is the best lesson you learn from a talk? 😀