Hello readers, welcome and first of all, THIS GONNA BE HUGE, haha, im breaking some rules here about presenting my blogpost. As you may know my usual blogpost have short but cramped with all the lovely stuff I want it to be but this post was actually already cramped with everythig nice! Hahaha. So here it goes, the massive things about myself.
Thanks for my dearest lovely blogger best friend Afifah for nominating me as Sunshine Blogger Award and also Fatina, Farahz and Kaella for tagging me in Blue Sky Tag. I really appreciate that you remember me and here the post that you all being waiting for. Have fun reading my life. Bahahaha *evil laugh*. I’ll make you eat cakes!
The Sunshine Blogger Award
Sunshine Blogger Award is an award given to those who are inspiring and brings rays of beaming sunshine into your life. You can award this to anyone. It doesn’t even have to be a blogger. There are some few rules as well.
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog (Love for kak pah <3)
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
Here’s the questions from Afifah:
1. Just introduce yourself in five words.
Easily distracted & nice girl.
2. If you never have to work and never have to worry about money anymore, what will you do?
Living in a mansion with full of books and read it to my child or grandchild or other children. Also I’ll buy all the latest video games on the world and play with it, travel around the world, helping ma building her cats mansion and helping dad with his workload.
3. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
Hurm.. I think the most craziest thing I ever done was… honestly I cant think even one thing. Sorry pypa. Huhu.
4. Favorite movie of all time and why so?
Harry Potter the series. Because it was so funny, full of magic and also have that very epic plot twist ever.
5. Share with me your quirky-est nickname and how did you get that?
Cahya. Lols. Derived from Nur, there is a time where I have to go to a camp and we have so many Nur Atiqah, as to differentiate myself from them, I tell them to call me Cahya. But it last only like three days (as the camp goes). But as a token of appreciation for myself for designing such an awesome name I used it as my email. Yay for Cahya!
6. What is your greatest weakness?
I get distracted, a lot.
7. What is your greatest strength?
I listened well. 😇 Im such a darling right?
8. What is your best childhood memory?
I love when me and my dad family have a convoy into Benoni to visits my grandpa relation, it was full of sillaturrahim visit from daylight to night, tho it was a very exhausted journey but all of us were very happy and satisfied with the visit.
9. If you can only keep five possessions, what would that be?
I’m on dilemma on this, I think it should be money, Facebook, Whatsapp, economy and also newest version of Playstation (lols, a wannabe gamer so bear with me a little, lols)
10. What is the biggest character turn-off for you?
Bad mouthed person. :3
11. If you could have any superpower, what power would it be and why? – it must be skills, not something like time-travelling or immortality.
The power to make someone believe everything I said because I shall not speak lies. Teehee.
The Blue Sky Tag
– Thank the person who tagged you (Fatina, FarahZ & Kaella)
– Answer their 11 questions
– Tag 11 people
– Give them 11 questions to answer
1. Between baking and cooking, which one do you prefer?
I have less experience in baking so I’ll go with cooking!
Everything that we cook, if we intent it to serve others, then what we cook must be well done even if its not delicious but the least it can do to relief other hunger. :’)
2. Do you enjoy cooking?
Yes of course! No cook no eat then I’ll die. Lols.
3. What time do you usually wake up in the morning to get ready to work?
Argh, this is humiliating, I wake up at 7am almost everyday. :3 pardon for my not so called anak dara.
4. Beside your family/husband/wife/children, share 5 things you cannot live without.
My handphone, my house, my handphone charger, my wifi and my mobile data. 😀
5. Which book genre do you enjoy to read?
Right now because of you Fatina, I’m going into Young Adult genre and at the moment prefer something with dystopian world (was influenced after reading Flawed). Currently craving for YA at it darkest side. 😀
6. Do you have a crush on fictional characters?
Yes I do! Like Rhysand (ACOMAF), Carrick (Flawed), Kaz(Six of Crows). I think thats were many of my forever bae.
7. Can you share your most and least favourite books (if you are not into books, you can share on movie/drama)?
I tot you already know!? Ahahaha, my first and foremost fave books gonna be, hurm.. this is hard, promise me dont tell my other books (half whispering) ACOMAF. :3
Least favourite book right now was the Seruan Terakhir. 🙁 Its just so sad when a book does not meet your expectation.
8. Have you ever experience anything supernatural?
Yes I do! Back then on my secondary school, I’ve wake up late at night (I live in hostel), and wanna go to iron my school uniform then suddenly there is this sound like alarm bell passed through the window beside my iron board. Well its just natural things only that I realize later, the window side was not on the balcony side! Yickes and me hurrying up turning off the iron and go back to my bed and trying to sleep so hard. That was one of the stickiest supernatural things I ever experience. :3
9. What kind of animals have you kept as your pets?
Two grumpy cats who act like they cute. :3
10. If you been given a chance to travel into a new dimensions, would you take that chance?
11. What would like to tell your another version from another dimensions?
Trust yourself and you look gorgeous as always. I love you dear myself. <3
1. What was the last song you listen to? Describe about it.
If I reckon I just listened to a background music from another blog. Its have a nice medley and jazz vibes (im not sure if im doing it right), oh ya I know the song! It was sang by Justin Bieber – Sorry. Hehe.
2. What kind of music do you prefer to listen when you’re driving?
Ehem, I prefer to listen my own voice, so mostly I sing Dato Siti’s, Kris Dayanti’s and once awhile Amira Othman, Celine Dion and the list go on. Bahahah. I have a teribble voice so you’ll never wanna hear me sing. I prefer my voice to my self. 😛 Like this answering the question right?
3. What is your favorite band?
Sorry, I dont have. :3 I am a geek.
4. Do you prefer cheap but delicious food at mamak/warung or expensive and delicious food at hipster/famous cafe?
I prefer hipster/famous cafe but does not meant I’m not gonna eat at mamak/warung. 😀
5. What is the thing that you’re good at?
I’ve been thinking this so deep lately, I always think I never good at almost everything but I want to be better and produce more better result. Hence, I’ve been conclude that the things that I good at is I never stop especially in enhance and improve in everything I do.
There is lot of things that goings up in my mind and one of the most crucial thing that I always ponder of is what are the good things that I’ve done on my life if Allah takes my soul? 🙂
6. If you have to choose between friends and lover, which one would you prefer?
I’ll choose lover? Haahaha. Im selfish and I know it. 😛
7. How would you describe yourself?
Im just a go lucky person. :3
8. Do you really love what you are doing now? (Study/job/etc)
Yes! And very grateful of it <3 Thank you Allah for this opportunity.
9. When did you start blogging?
Back in 2003 I guess. :3 Lols. It was on off experience but come back actively just on 2016. 😀
10. Why did you start blogging?
I feel I’ve been talking too much in real life so why not writes? People have the option whether to read or ignore my opinion without me being offended by it. 😀
11. What do you love the most about your blog?
Oh my comments system, cbox and of course my header. 😀
1- What is the most bad things you’ve ever did ?
I rather keep it secret. Lols.
2- Baking or cooking ?
Cooking of course. 😀
3- If you have rm100000 in your bank account, what would you do with that money ?
Buying all premium furniture for my new house. Bahaha.
4- If you see someone sitting in the walking road, asking for money, did you give them money ?
5- What would you do if stranger say “hi assalammualaikum” to you ?
I’ll say hello Waalaikummussalam wbt and ask him/her what can I help them with?
6- Who is the most important person in your life ?
My parents. And my husband to be. :3
7- Who is the lucky women / man did you call everyday ?
I’ll passed this question. Lols
8- What kind of selfie you did last time ?
Lols, duckface duhhh.
9- What is the most wish list you made that come true ?
A mirrorless camera and also a domain for my dear blog.
10- Watching movie in cinema or shopping ?
Shopping! 😀 movie is not my forte.
11- What is the first thought when you first blogwalking to my blog ?
You’ve got your own style gal! 😀
So thats it all the tag. So here is the tagged person. I’ll tagged Afifah, Fatina, Farahz and Kaella back. So that settle for four, and other will be those who have not answered their other tag yet (evil laugh, haha) : Rasya, Flavnesz, Siqah, Nadiah Izzati, Faten Bananana, Puan Kuci and Atheera Dayana.
Here is the questions:
- Do you know Finn of Adventure Times?
- How much a 10Kg of raw rice cost? 😀
- Do you prefer matte lipstick or nope?
- How do you arrange your daily task?
- Was Power Rangers your childhood favourite cartoon?
- Name me a perfume you are wearing now.
- Nasi lemak or roti canai?
- Coffee or tea?
- Favourite cakes flavor?
- Where are you going to celebrate eidul fitr this year?
- What theme your eid fitri kuroong this year gonna be?
Those who have been tagged does not need to answer the tag but if you do I’ll appreciate it much.
Thats the end of my massive tags and oh my I made it after like procrastinate 3 weeks. 😀