25 Life Inspiring Quotes That Makes You Understand Life
Have you ever been in a situation where you sat in front of your pc/laptop or hanging to your mobile phones watching your social media (you named it whether Facebook, Twitter, Blogger and etc) status bar and wondering what to share with others?
Many of us are not aware that actually when we are doing this our mind will beautifully function, running across the things that ever happen in our life, what are the best things or the most pissed off moments. From that piece of memory we began to construct our words depending on our experience.
One of that time is when we stumbled upon a quote or words that describes our experience based on it, we be like ‘Yes, I have been experience this also’ or ‘Thank God there is someone who experience it is too’ situation. That is how wonderful words and the power of good quotes can inspire or sparks past events of our life.
Below are some inspiring quotes that are popular from various source like books to online resources for so many years and probably you will find the bond within some of the quotes below.
1. Nobody thinks of you, as bad as you do.
2. The ‘how to’ is not important, the ‘how do you want to do it’ that is.
3. It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed. Theodore Roosevelt
4. Love is giving someone the power to destroy you but trusting them not to.
5. I choose to stay with him for all the things he’s done right, not the one thing he’s done wrong. I choose to forgive him – The Vow
6. Climb mountains not so the world can see you, but so you can see the world.
7. Aim beyond character. If it does not work, you’ll learn from experience. If it does, you’ll living your dream.
8. If you limit your dreams to what is ‘realistic’ then you are not dreaming.
9. Silence is golden for those with nothing to say or nothing to fight for.
10. I’ve learned that when I try to please everyone, I end up pleasing no one – Bill Cosby
11. I don’t want to just live life, I want to leave an imprint that outlives me, something for the world to remember – Andrew Whited.
12. The person that you will spend the most time with your life is yourself, so you better try to make yourself as interesting as possible.
13. Through his stories, a man can live forever.
14. If you want to fly, you have to give up the things that weight you down.
15. There is a certain happiness in being silly and ridiculous.
16. When you are happy, you enjoy the music. But when you are sad, you understand the lyrics.
17. Start where you are, use what you have, do what you can.
18. You can have your own opinion but you cant have you own facts.
19. Crying doesn’t indicate you are weak. Since birth, it has always been a sign that you are, alive.
20. When something bad happens, you have three choices, you can either let it define you, let it destroy you or you can let it strengthen you.
21. Everything will be okay in the end, if its not okay then it is not the end.
22. It’s not that some people have willpower and some don’t, it’s that some people are ready to change and others are not – James Gordon
23. Its not, whether you are knocked down, its whether you get up – Vince Lombardi
24. It takes nothing to join the crowd, it takes everything to stand alone.
25. Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
Do you have other inspiring quotes to share? Feel free to leave them in the comment section below.